11th).

Please inform us about your decision so that we can plan accordingly.

Benjamin

On Mo, 2016-07-18 at 12:16 +0200, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
Hi Matthias!
I'm forwarding this to the guadec-list, so it reaches the local
Karlsruhe organizing team.
- Andreas

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:      Info Booths at Guadec?
Date:         Mon, 18 Jul 2016 10:12:29 +0200
From:         Matthias Kirschner <mk fsfe org>
To:   Andreas Nilsson <andreas andreasn se>, Oliver Propst
<oliver propst gmail com>
CC:   Jonas Oberg <jonas fsfe org>, Erik Albers <eal fsfe org>

Dear Andreas, Dear Oliver,

tomorrow we have our booth planing for the next months. I was
wondering
if there is a possibility to have small booths at GUADEC in Karlsruhe
this year? Then we would try to find volunteers to take care of that.

Regards,
Matthias