Subject: Info Booths at Guadec?
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 10:12:29 +0200
From: Matthias Kirschner <mk fsfe org>
To: Andreas Nilsson <andreas andreasn se>, Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com>
CC: Jonas Oberg <jonas fsfe org>, Erik Albers <eal fsfe org>

Dear Andreas, Dear Oliver,

tomorrow we have our booth planing for the next months. I was wondering
if there is a possibility to have small booths at GUADEC in Karlsruhe
this year? Then we would try to find volunteers to take care of that.

Regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - President - Free Software Foundation Europe
Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, Germany | t +49-30-27595290