Re: [guadec-list] Minutes 2016-02-24

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 2:07 PM, Benjamin Berg
<benjamin sipsolutions net> wrote:
I don't want to block a move to something else. However, I don't really
see schedule archives as a big enough reason to move considering we
would need someone to:
 * figure everything out (badges, cfp, schedule, registration, payment)
 * evaluate which solution is really better
 * set it up on our servers
 * be dedicated to maintain it in the runup to the conference
   (and that should really be a non-core team person)

And that has to happen before we open the CfP …

And preferably that would be someone willing to take care of it next
year too, and the following… because we don't want to change every
other year.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director