[guadec-list] suggest: Christie Koehler as GUADEC keynote

Hi GUADEC organizing committee! Please forward as you see fit.

Christie Koehler https://subfictional.com/ is a longtime conference
organizer and FLOSS contributor (formerly of FirefoxOS) who is currently
leading some hyperlocal community work via the Stumptown Syndicate
http://stumptownsyndicate.org/ and working to bring lessons learned to
other groups via the Recompiler podcast and her leadership consulting
firm Authentic Engine. I think the lessons she's learned are applicable
to GNOME and I think GUADEC might really appreciate a keynote from her.

Best wishes and thanks for organizing GUADEC!
--
Sumana Harihareswara
http://brainwane.net