[guadec-list] GUADEC IRC Meeting on Wednesday 20:15 UTC (21:15 CET, 24.02)

Hello everyone,

so far we have done regular phone calls in the core team. However,
lately we had some technical difficulties and I also think it would
make sense to finally allow more people to get involved. So I would
like to do an IRC meeting instead tomorrow, even if it is a rather
short notice for all the non-regulars.

So lets meet on IRC tomorrow at 20:15 UTC, #guadec on irc.gnome.org.

Agenda:
 * Video (CCC VOC Team)
 * core days venue access times
 * Contracts (LinuxTag e.V.)
 * Accommodation
 * Workshops
 * Keynotes
 * Code of Conduct
 * Sponsors
   - student sales pitch
 * Announcement
   - Website
   - Twitter
 * Misc Tasks:
   - Visa (draft letter, info for China, India, Indonesia, Russia, South America)
   - badges for blogs
   - …

Quite a long list, but a lot of the items will be really quick.

Benjamin