Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC 2016: length and schedule

Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
Without going into to much detail I can state as that i think it makes much
sense to *just* having two core days. One of the befits I see is that that
it would potentially enable a lager emphasis on BOF's.

Nod, and like I said earlier in the thread: there are things we could
do to make more of those BoF days so they are more inclusive.
Actually, I would be much more comfortable with the idea of reducing
the number of core days if the post-core aspect of the conference were
to be expanded.

That said, a fair number of people do leave the conference after the
core days, and that might well continue even if we were to cut their
length. Just something to be mindful of...

Allan