Re: [guadec-list] BOF venue status

I would be happy to help with cleaning etc. Should we ask Henric Sandklef to be a rep?

On 19 May 2015 11:44, "Oliver Propst" <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
As previously mentioned it seems as we have secured space at the IT
university Lindholmen [1]  as a venue for the BOF's.

Things that needs to be solved are:
Find someone from Chalmers/ITU to be present and responsible during the event
Find a solution on how to deal with the alarm and door locks
We will also need to dedicate volunteer time for cleaning and moving furniture

The local team are working together with the professor who have helped
with the venue to solve the issues. If this somehow would fall through
there exists a backup plan [2].

1 http://www.ituniv.se/english/?languageId=100001&disableRedirect=true&returnUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ituniv.se%2F
2 https://mail.gnome.org/archives/guadec-local/2015-May/msg00008.html

--