Re: [guadec-list] [guadec-local] Venue for BoFs

On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 8:51 PM, Fabiana Simões
<fabianapsimoes gmail com> wrote:
If anyone have any concerns, please let me know.
Would not want the Engagment team BOF to take place in Dot (the small
room), as I don't think it fit our requirement given the number of
expected participants and the likely nature of our BOF.

My spontaneous idea if don't have access to more rooms is to either
switch rooms with Coala or share Vin Cerf with Coala.

--
-mvh Oliver Propst