Re: [guadec-list] [guadec-local] Venue for BoFs

Hi there, (cc-ing guadec-list)

Here is a new version of the schedule for BoFs:
https://cloud.gnome.org/index.php/s/rpaLWTKRaOEt6V7

I think this is pretty final. I have asked Andreas to convert it to
HTML so we can put it on the website.

If anyone have any concerns, please let me know.

Cheers,
Fabiana