Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC sponsors tables at the venue

On Jul 12, 2015 10:12 PM, "Oliver Propst" <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 9:28 PM, Andreas Nilsson <lists andreasn se> wrote:
> > I do indeed feel it's a bit much on my plate right now, so if someone wants
> > to take over the task to reach out regarding the sponsorship tables, that
> > would be great.
> As I wrote in Swedish I'm happy to do it. Have two questions.
>
> What post address do we want companies to ship stuff to? Should we
> mention a date when we want the stuff or will basically any date
> before the conference do?

They can ship stuff to our apartment. If you don't have the address, feel free to ping us on Monday on IRC.

Another alternative would be to ship it to Mattias, since he's closet to the venue. Would that be possible, Mattias?

Any date before the conference is fine, but the sooner the better if they want to ensure it gets to Sweden in time.

Cheers,
Fabiana