Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC sponsors tables at the venue

On Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 9:28 PM, Andreas Nilsson <lists andreasn se> wrote:
I do indeed feel it's a bit much on my plate right now, so if someone wants
to take over the task to reach out regarding the sponsorship tables, that
would be great.
As I wrote in Swedish I'm happy to do it. Have two questions.

What post address do we want companies to ship stuff to? Should we
mention a date when we want the stuff or will basically any date
before the conference do?

We'll also need a short text for the website from each
sponsor.
Got it.

--
-mvh Oliver Propst