Re: [guadec-list] Meetings next week

On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 12:17:54PM +0200, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
Hi!
Again, sorry for the mixup on Wednesday. Lets try again and see if we can
make this work.
My suggestion is to have a local, face to face meeting at Tuesday 18.00
Local time (16:00 UTC). At Condecco around Domkyrkan.

Sounds good, I'll try and be there.

There is a number of smaller tasks and high bandwidth discussions, such as
keynote speakers that needs to be handled at that meeting.

Then we can have a IRC meeting in #guadec on Wednesday 19.00 local
time/17.00 UTC. This is because some people from the board wanted to
participate. This would also allow for people who are not based in
Gothenburg to participate.

Sounds good?

I'd like to add an agenda item if I might. I wonder if Pelagicore
might be able to address the GNOME board during the meeting in
Gothenburg? The topic would be GNOME's experience and feedback about
outreachy. Pelagicore has some ambitious goals for increasing
diversity in our company and we're looking to actively recruit all
kinds of people. We'd appreciate some time to talk about best
practices for recruiting and any other feedback the board might have
regarding our diversity goals.

Is it possible to discuss this topic at the meeting on Tuesday to see
if its suitable for discussion in front of the board on Wednesday and
a short meeting when the board is here in Gothenburg?

Regards,

Jeremiah