Re: [guadec-list] Am I sure to get it?

On 13 June 2014 16:07, Dennis Hilmar <dennis hilmar gmail com> wrote:
Thanks.

I was wondering if it is possible for me to get in at FEC or is the whole
thing reserved for the VIPs?

There will be a limited number of beds available at FEC which will be
bookable through the online registration form. For more information on
accommodation, see https://www.guadec.org/lodging/

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 5:11 PM, Ekaterina Gerasimova