Re: [guadec-list] Visa invitation letters

Hi all,

Attached are two letter templates - one from Linux Logistique with an
invitation and another one from the GNOME Foundation with the travel
sponsorship information. Please let me know if you think any changes
should be made to them.

I will then work with Srini, Tiffany, Alexandre, and Andreas to get
these filled out and signed via private channels. Here is the
information we'll need to fill out the letters.

Information needed from the invitees:

Name and address of the embassy or consulate general where you will
apply for the visa (ones in India can be found at
http://www.ambafrance-in.org/The-Competent-consular ):
Full name:
Last name:
Pronoun (he or she):
Dates of stay in Strasbourg (check in date - check out date):
Place of stay in Strasbourg (arranged by the GNOME Foundation - Foyer
de l'Étudiant Catholique - or something else):
If talk accepted, its title: