Re: [guadec-list] Visa invitation letters

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 7:24 PM, Alexandre Franke
<alexandre franke gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 3:20 PM, Shivani Poddar
<shivani poddar92 gmail com> wrote:
I could help here :)
Although, I'd need a little guidance as to what needs to be done, since its
my first time :)
Thanks,
Shivani

Thanks a lot for volunteering! However, since we're dealing with
sensitive and personnal information, I'd be more confortable if
someone who's been involved for a bit longer (so a GNOME Foundation
member) could take on that role.

As per the consulate, it has to be signed by a French National with
local address & telephone number. If the above is provided, I could
help here, if you are looking for some help. Im a GNOME Foundation
member for more than 10 years. I can prep the document and send to
that person, who can sign, scan and email it back.

With almost 6 weeks pending and the consulate in India needing 2-3
working weeks, I'd like to put a rush on this if possible.

Thanks,
-Srini.

I hope you understand.

Cheers