Re: [guadec-list] Sponsor of GNOME.Asia is willing to sponsor GUADEC

For Chinese company, they need Fapiao besides invoice.

I am thinking about some other ways to get Fapiao, like buy air flight in China and then get Fapiao from airline company.

Once I have progress, I will email to guadec-organization gnome org.

-Emily

On 11 June 2014 16:17, Emily Chen <emilychen522 gmail com> wrote:
> Perfect. Thank you Andreas.
>
> What is the process like for current GNOME.Asia Sponsor to sponsor GUADEC ?
> Can I ask them to sign on the contract of GNOME.Asia and GUADEC combined
> package page, scan it and send to guadec organizer list ?

I think that would be ok, and Rosanna would need to have contact
information for invoicing them.

FYI, guadec-list gnome org is public and guadec-organization gnome org
is private.