Re: [guadec-list] BoF and hackfest room availability

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 11:49 AM, David King <amigadave amigadave com> wrote:
Hi

Hey,

The venue page of the GUADEC 2014 wiki lists two large rooms for talks:

https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2014/Venue

Is there any information about rooms for the hackfest/BoF days after (and
possibly before) the conference?

Names of rooms, availability and approximate room capacity would be useful
to add to the BoF planning page.

We still don't know if we'll remain in the same building for BOFs or
if we'll move to another one. The building where the core days happen
has 3 classrooms, the other one is still to be defined. The university
would prefer that we stay in the same building, but 3 classrooms + 2
lecture halls may not be a good fit for BOFs.

I'll let the list know as soon as I have news on this topic.

--
Alexandre Franke