Re: [guadec-list] anti-harassment policy

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 2:27 PM, Alexandre Franke
<alexandre franke gmail com> wrote:
On Sat, Jul 5, 2014 at 7:08 AM, Marina Zhurakhinskaya
<marinazik gmail com> wrote:

Alexandre, could you please provide any available local numbers for
law enforcement, sexual assault hot line, emergency and non-emergency
medical, and a taxi company. I can be a female contact for reporting
harassment, however, I won't have a phone working locally and do not
speak French, so someone local would be better.

112 is the "generic" emergency number (gives access to a hotline that
dispatches as appropriate to the police, the fire dept. and
ambulances).
I'm not sure what kind of contact I should give for non-emergency
medical. Can you give me anything more specific?

Thanks for all the numbers! I think for non-emergency medical,
providing a name, address, and number of a nearby 24 hour (if
available) clinic or emergency room would work best.  E.g. some place
a person might go if they require medical attention, but can get a
ride there on their own.

Taxi company: "taxi 13" +33 388 36 13 13
I don't have a local female contact available.

My number is +33 368 910 123. (This number has been created just for
GUADEC, already works, and calls get to my mobile phone)

--
Alexandre Franke