Re: [guadec-list] guadec.org still mentions 2013?

On Thu, 2014-01-23 at 04:51 +0100, Michael Hasselmann wrote:
hi all,

would it be possible to fix that? I mean that guadec.org -- now that we
arrived in 2014 -- talks about the upcoming conference in 2014?

oh and if we want to do something nice for our friends at KDE, we could
mention that Brno 2013 was so great that Akademy guys will go there in
2014.

So Brno got both free desktop conferences in two consecutive years.
That's actually quite an achievement on its own and we can be proud of
having had a part in it.

ciao Michael