[guadec-list] guadec.org still mentions 2013?

hi all,

would it be possible to fix that? I mean that guadec.org -- now that we
arrived in 2014 -- talks about the upcoming conference in 2014?

it's a bit pointless trying to approach potential keynote speakers and
then give the URL of the conference and they ask you "but hey, that's
2013 -- will there even be one in 2014?"

That's just unnecessary doubt on the other end we create there.

So how to fix that website? Is there any wiki documentation for dumb
people like me so I could just go and do it?

ciao Michael