Re: [guadec-list] 2014 speaker slides and video

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 2:34 PM, Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
Are the team planning to gather the speaker slides and publish them on
the wiki in a similar way the GNOME Asia Summit team did [1]?

We indeed gathered the slides. We don't know yet where they'll be made
available, but they definitely will be.

Was the the presentations recorded? If there where, when can we expect
that they will become available?

Talks have been recorded and videos are currently being processed.
We'll announce it when they are done.

--
Alexandre Franke