Re: [guadec-list] Keynote speakers brainstorming

On 21 May 2013 12:28, Robert Kratky <robert kratky liberix cz> wrote:
I spoke to Vlastimil Ott, whom some of you have mentioned as a potential speaker during our last IRC
meeting. He thanked you for the offer but declined, saying he would not have enough time to prepare a
presentation with which he would feel comfortable.

Fair enough. Thanks for asking him Robert!

Rui