Re: [guadec-list] Keynote speakers brainstorming

Hi,

I spoke to Vlastimil Ott, whom some of you have mentioned as a potential speaker during our last IRC meeting.
He thanked you for the offer but declined, saying he would not have enough time to prepare a presentation
with which he would feel comfortable.

Robert