Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC t-shirt order

Jiri Eischmann píše v Po 01. 07. 2013 v 17:43 +0200:
Hi,
I'd like to place the first order of t-shirts for GUADEC. The vendor
doesn't have a problem to make the prints in a couple of days, but
getting it from their supplier takes longer which is why we agreed that
I would give him several orders, so that they can work on it during
July.

Based on numbers, Kate provided at the last meeting, the order looks
like this:
unisex: 12 S, 25 M, 35 L, 20 XL, 8 XXL - 100 in total
women's: 6 S, 15 M, 7 L, 2 XL - 30 in total

Yesterday, we discussed if we should order more GUADEC t-shirts. The
first order was 130 t-shirts and we have so far sold about 40 through
the registration form. Based on this number, 130 should be enough, but I
guess that a lot of people will decide to buy a t-shirt on site and last
year there were around 250 t-shirts sold.

Should I order 100 more? I think tomorrow will be the last day to order
them safely. Because the vendor gave us a great price, we've got quite a
big margin on them and it's a significant revenue for GUADEC. So I don't
want to miss the opportunity to earn some money and let attendees buy
GUADEC t-shirts. On the other hand, there is also a risk that we will
end up with tens of unsold t-shirts.

What is your opinion on this? Please give me some feedback by tomorrow.

Jiri