[guadec-list] GUADEC t-shirt order

Hi,
I'd like to place the first order of t-shirts for GUADEC. The vendor
doesn't have a problem to make the prints in a couple of days, but
getting it from their supplier takes longer which is why we agreed that
I would give him several orders, so that they can work on it during
July.

Based on numbers, Kate provided at the last meeting, the order looks
like this:
unisex: 12 S, 25 M, 35 L, 20 XL, 8 XXL - 100 in total
women's: 6 S, 15 M, 7 L, 2 XL - 30 in total

Is it OK? Should I proceed?

Jiri