Re: [guadec-list] "Getting around Brno" Info

Well, It might also be a good idea to recommend the studentagency bus instead of the train, which is far less hassle, cheaper, and more comfortable, as long as you are not sitting next to me:-)

Petr, do you need help with the text?

---
Florian Nadge, GUADEC 2013
GUADEC c/o Red Hat| Purkynova 71/99| 61200 Brno| tel: +420 603 764 858