[guadec-list] "Getting around Brno" Info

Hi,
we should start working on info how to get around Brno. It's especially
important this year because there is a huge closure of transportation in
the city center till late August.
The main railway station is closed because of a reconstruction and some
tram lines are changed, too.
Visitors who are coming by train will be dropped off at two stations -
Brno-Židenice and Brno-Dolní nádraží (a cargo station temporarily
changed to a station for passengers). The transportation from there to
the city center is provided, but if you're going from Brno-Židenice,
you're going through the worst street of the city (Cejl, a.k.a. Brno
Bronx) which is not going to be the best first impression of the city.

We should deal with this situation and help GUADEC visitors as much as
we can.
I've already asked Květa Mrštíková to prepare comprehensive info about
the changes and we should put it on the conference's site and send it to
all registered participants several days prior to the conference.

Jiri