Re: [guadec-list] Media Partner

Karen, Kat,

Thanks for the two names. If nobody else is taking care of the invites I can look int it.

Florian

---
Florian Nadge, GUADEC 2013
GUADEC c/o Red Hat| Purkynova 71/99| 61200 Brno| tel: +420 603 764 858

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 6:00 PM, Ekaterina Gerasimova <kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:
On 8 July 2013 16:52, Karen Sandler <karen gnome org> wrote:

>> Lets put matters in perspective. LWN has covered GUADEC in the past,
>> and are likely to do so again this year. They come and silently do
>> their job without asking for much in return.

Have we actually been in touch with LWN? Do we know that someone is coming?

Nathan Willis is coming, although as far as I know, no one has gotten in touch with LWN yet.