[guadec-list] Program?

Hi all,

It's a month before the conference, and I just visited guadec.org to see
what we have up by way of a teaser. I was surprised that not only
haven't we announced any keynotes yet, the schedule isn't yet up either.

Aren't they ready? If they're not, a month out from the conference, it's
going to be hard for some of our speakers who are maybe waiting for a
notification to get tickets at good prices to attend.

I hope we can get these up soon!

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary, Lyon, France
Email: dneary gnome org / Jabber: nearyd gmail com