[guadec-list] code of conduct/anti-harassment at GUADEC

I know it's a bit early to think about this part of the conference
planning, but I just read this blogpost:
http://asherwolf.net/dear-hacker-community-we-need-to-talk/101/

and wanted to see if we can schedule a short talk at the beginning of the
conference about our code of conduct and anti-harassment expectations. I
think this could be laid back and not too preachy. Just saying "don't be a
jerk - everyone is welcome here and the conference is a lot more fun if
we're respectful of each other" could go a long way towards making people
think about these issues more. I'd love it if we could talk briefly about
more subtle sexism and discrimination too.

I feel that at GNOME we are a leader in this area, and I'd like us to do
the very best job we can!

karen