Re: [guadec-list] Thanks ! ...

I can only second Rui's words. Without the great speakers and equally awesome participants GUADEC would not have been what it was.

Also, we could not have done it without the many supporters and volunteers before and during GUADEC  for helping us so generously.

Many thanks to all of you for making this such an awesome time at GUADEC.

Florian

---
Florian Nadge, GUADEC 2013
GUADEC c/o Red Hat| Purkynova 71/99| 61200 Brno| tel: +420 603 764 858

On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 1:25 PM, Rui Tiago Cação Matos <tiagomatos gmail com> wrote:
Hi!

On 6 August 2013 17:37, Michael Meeks <mejmeeks gmail com> wrote:
>         Just a quick note to say - thanks for an excellently run conference, it
> was just great to meet new people, hear good talks, and enjoy the
> company of GNOME developers generally.
>
>         These things don't happen by accident I'm sure :-) so thanks to all who
> put in the hard work to make it go so smoothly,

You are very welcome. Thank you for these words and all your work!

Cheers,
Rui