[guadec-list] RedHat Cable

No need for live CD. I managed to use some magic tricks and things have worked out (just in time for before I go).

I was given an ethernet cable to give to redhat but I forgot to leave it at the venue earlier. I took it back in my bag instead. I am going to give it to the person at the desk and tell him it belongs to our group - I cannot think how else to return it, because I leave town shortly. I apologise if the cable is a hassle to collect (it is blue).

Lovely to meet everyone! Many thanks to those who left heart felt messages in my year book. It was well worth losing my google pen to get them written in there. Thanks to those who organised the event for us all to enjoy. Hope to see everyone again next year, if not before then, perhaps.

Best wishes,
Magdalen.