Re: [guadec-list] Keynote speakers brainstorming

Hi Andreas,

On 04/08/2013 10:59 PM, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
So one question that have been floating around in my head the last
couple of days is how well these speakers (and others suggested in the
thread) align with the main topics of the conference.
Do the proposed keynote speakers map directly to the topics, or is the
selection supposed to be more "fun and inspiring"?

<snip>
  * Design of the developer experience (tools, documentation, services)

Anne Gentle falls squarely into this category - documentation is her
thing, and working with Rackspace on OpenStack, it's been all about the
developer experience so far.

  * Integration of web technologies into the GNOME user experience

I will note that we've had keynotes in the past 4-5 GUADECs from Alp
Toker on Webkit, Chris Blizzard on Mozilla, Alex Gravely on Big Board (I
think that's what it was called), was it Owen Taylor on the Online
Desktop stuff?, Luis Villa also Mozilla, and I'm sure I'm missing one or
two.

Haven't we been over this already?

Cheers,
Dave.