Re: [guadec-list] Keynote speakers brainstorming

Hi,

On 04/07/2013 04:03 PM, Karen Sandler wrote:
On Wed, April 3, 2013 11:26 am, Joaquim Rocha wrote:
I remember Karen knew Chris DiBona. Karen, is that right?

yep!

I haven't attended any Ryan's talks but I love the theme so +1 from my
side.

I haven't had time to watch this yet, but here's a link to one of his talks:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkvDhdK0HAE

No thoughts on my various suggestions (Anne Gentle, Pia Waugh, Leslie
Hawthorn, Hilary Mason)? I know someone who knows Hilary pretty well, I
think (right Karen? ;-) ) and I know all of the others - if there's
interest.

Cheers,
Dave.

--