Re: [guadec-list] Kim Goodwin as keynote?

On Wed, November 28, 2012 10:53 am, Dave Neary wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 11/28/2012 12:36 PM, Felipe Erias Morandeira wrote:
>> On 28/11/12 10:31, Dave Neary wrote:
>>> I'd love to see Kim Goodwin keynote GUADEC this year on the
>>> importance of good personas for product design:
>>
>> That would be awesome.
>
> I agree :-)
>
> I'd be happy to invite her, if the person co-ordinating the keynotes
> gives me the green light. Any idea who that is?

I think it's been settled yet, as we just announced the location last week
but others should correct me if I'm wrong...

We should schedule an organizing meeting soon though to get the ball
rolling! Perhaps most urgently, we need to make up a sponsorship brochure
and start asking companies to commit.

Dave, I think you can go ahead and invite Kim though, since there were no
objections. Do you want to coordinate the keynotes this time? :D

thanks!
karen