Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC pre-conference schedule

O Xov, 24-05-2012 ás 11:18 +0200, Chema Casanova escribiu:
> > Thanks for bringing this up again. I know Chema said that the 25th
> is
> > Bank Holiday so we'd need to ask Igalia if we could have the meeting
> in
> > their offices, while they're hosting the UX hackfest. Chema, or
> someone
> > else from Igalia on this list, can we check that this is possible
> and
> > also arrange for audio conferencing in that room?
>
> Yes, as the 25th is Bank Holiday, the whole office could be use for
> this
> GNOME activities. The meeting room has a conference system for 30
> people
> with mics. And it can connect to anywhere by SIP.

According to our internal system people, you can call from the system to
outside (including landlines). Other thing is pluging a laptop (with
separate mike and headphones jacks), but it is doable. I can be at the
office to help with that.

Please, tell me in advance to write it in my calendar.

Br.

--
Xabier Rodríguez Calvar
Software Engineer