Re: [guadec-list] RFC: conference timetable draft

Hi,

Here's the latest draft, with the following changes compared to the
earlier proposal:

 - talks are now 40 minutes instead of 45, to allow 5 minutes to switch
   between rooms
 - 1.5h for lunch break instead of 2h
 - 1.5h for lightning talks/intern lightning talks instead of 1h
 - more time for AGM (taken from Andre's version)
 - time to go to football field (taken from Andre's version)
 - 3 more slots on Friday
 - slightly shorter closing session (should be fine, though)

This allows 54 slots for talks, which is a bit more than what we need,
but allows last-minute talks in case there are any.

One thing we might want to do is to move one of the lightning talks
session on the last day to have less talks on that day, and have more
talks on the first or second day.

Opinions?

Cheers,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.
DAY 1 (4 slots x 3 tracks = 12 talks)

09:30 - 10:30 registration
10:30 - 11:00 welcome
11:00 - 12:00 keynote
12:00 - 12:30 break
12:30 - 13:10 slot
13:15 - 13:55 slot

15:30 - 17:00 lightning talks
17:00 - 17:30 break
17:30 - 18:10 slot
18:15 - 18:55 slot

DAY 2 (5 slots x 3 tracks = 15 talks)

10:00 - 10:40 slot
10:45 - 11:25 slot
11:25 - 12:00 break
12:00 - 13:00 keynote
13:00 - 13:15 break
13:15 - 13:55 slot

15:30 - 17:00 intern lightning talks
17:00 - 17:30 break
17:30 - 18:10 slot
18:15 - 18:55 slot

DAY 3 (3 talks x 3 tracks = 9 talks)

10:00 - 10:40 slot
10:45 - 11:25 slot
11:25 - 12:00 break
12:00 - 13:00 keynote
13:00 - 13:15 break
13:15 - 13:55 slot

15:30 - 17:30 Foundation AGM
18:00 - 20:00 Football match

DAY 4 (6 slots x 3 tracks = 18 talks)

10:00 - 10:40 slot
10:45 - 11:25 slot
11:25 - 12:00 break
12:00 - 13:00 keynote
13:00 - 13:15 break
13:15 - 13:55 slot

15:30 - 16:10 slot
16:15 - 16:55 slot
17:00 - 17:40 slot
17:40 - 18:15 break
18:15 - 19:00 closing session - group photo