Re: [guadec-list] Another art request

Hi Gil

I just wanted to pass along the GUADEC 2012 blog badge! Attached, and here's the link if you want to pass it along:
https://github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-web/raw/master/guadec/2012/Coru%C3%B1a/banner-125.png

See you there!

William

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 9:34 PM, Gil Forcada <gforcada gnome org> wrote:
Hi,

Just like Tobias I'm sending this mail to ask if the "I'm going to
GUADEC" badge that everyone should blog about when they get their
tickets for A Coruña is ready.

I just bought my tickets and I want to blog about it :D

Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net