Re: [guadec-list] Is there promo material like flyers or posters for GUADEC 2012

On 2012-05-10 16:37, Chema Casanova wrote:
O Xov, 10-05-2012 ás 22:27 +0200, William from Texas escribiu:
The poster was a spin off from the Sponsor Brochure cover. We can
certainly cook something up for a magazine advert - I have stock text
I can dust off. Anyone have a current list of the sponsors?

Probably Karen could give us an update from the Advisory Board members.

I'm still waiting to hear back - so far, I've gotten confirmation from Google but not yet from anyone else. I've been sending the emails over time, as I've been calculating the discounts and possible bundles from each one. I still have a couple left to send.

karen