Re: [guadec-list] Is there promo material like flyers or posters for GUADEC 2012

Hi Brian, Toby,

On 05/08/2012 05:47 PM, Brian Cameron wrote:
Marketing Materials should be here. If any are missing, please add
them.

I don't believe that any artwork for GUADEC has been done yet. It's on the check-list as a priority for March and April, but I think we're running a little behind the ideal schedule at this point.

Of course, I'm only going on what I read on guadec-list, I have not seen a lot of traffic from the Coruna team recently.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary