Re: [guadec-list] [Reminder] GUADEC committee meeting on 26 March 2012 UTC 16:00

On Sun, March 25, 2012 6:06 pm, Chema Casanova wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Remember that in Europe we have changed to European Summer Time.
>
> I will probably arrive to the meeting a bit later, so please start the
> meeting without waiting for me.
>
> The next GUADEC committee meeting as we agreed will be on Monday, 12
> March, at 16:00 UTC. Other time zones include:

I'm sorry, but I'm still in Massachusetts for LibrePlanet, so I'll be
dealing with some banking stuff with Rosanna and going over to Red Hat's
offices tomorrow. I'll try to make the meeting, but I expect I won't be
able to. I hate to miss the meeting but feel free to assign me action
items!

karen