[guadec-list] [Reminder] GUADEC committee meeting on 26 March 2012 UTC 16:00

Hi all,

Remember that in Europe we have changed to European Summer Time.

I will probably arrive to the meeting a bit later, so please start the
meeting without waiting for me.

The next GUADEC committee meeting as we agreed will be on Monday, 12
March, at 16:00 UTC. Other time zones include:

• 09:00 Los Angeles/San Francisco
• 12:00 Boston/Montreal/New York
• 17:00 London
• 18:00 Berlin/Madrid

The IRC channel for the meeting is: irc://irc.gnome.org/#guadec

If you wish to include points on the agenda just reply to this email
with the proposal.

https://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/GUADEC-2012-0326

Agenda:
1. Update in Keynote search for GUADEC 2012
2. Update about how the CfP status
3. Closing Sponsor's Brochure

    Review last version of the brochure
    Approval from the Board ?

4. Conference fees and services.
5. Publish Accomodation and VISA Information
6. Local Team Status
7. 2013

    Has board decided whether this will be a GUADEC or DS?
    If GUADEC, we need to put out a call for bids soon.

8. Other Items

Regards,

Chema Casanova