[guadec-list] Late registration of a PyGObject hacking BoF

Hello all,

I just noticed that the BoF submission deadline has passed three days
ago. Is there still a possibility/room to register a PyGObject hacking
BoF for a half or full day? We'll have at least three pygobject
maintainers there, and there might be other people who would like to
join and have us help them to get their favourite bugs fixed. The ones
we had on the 2011 desktop summit and on the Prague hackfest [1] were
quite useful and productive.

If it's too late, can I register this as an ad-hoc BoF once we are
there?

Thanks,

Martin

[1] https://live.gnome.org/Hackfests/Python2011