Re: [guadec-list] Next meeting?

Hi everybody,

what do you think about having the meeting this Friday at our usual
16:00 - 17:30 UTC ?

We have our local team meeting for planning the last month previous
GUADEC tomorrow Thursday, so i can give you a lot of updated
information.

Regards,

Chema Casanova

O Mér, 20-06-2012 ás 01:04 +0200, William from Texas escribiu: