Re: [guadec-list] Next meeting?

Good idea! I'm in if we can find a time. I haven't been able to lurk the IRC, I would love to see what's progressed with the event and if I can help.

William

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 9:11 AM, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
Hey there,

It's been a long time since the last meeting. Do we need one? I know it
wouldn't harm for me to get some details on the keynotes (how many we'll
get, for instance :-)) and sport events we'll have, to be able to
prepare a final programme.

Cheers,

Vincent

--