[guadec-list] IX GUADEC Hispana

To all GNOME hispanic hackers!

During GUADEC's BoF and hackfests days we're going to celebrate the XI
GUADEC Hispana meeting.

But, what is GUADEC Hispana?

GUADEC Hispana [1] is the hispanic version of GUADEC and is promoted
by GNOME Hispano association [2].

Why an hispanic version of GUADEC?

Since there are a lot of hispanic hackers involved into the GNOME
community, we think that is a great excuse for meeting us and share
with each other some experiences around, or to talk about developments
among many other stuff. Addingly, we're always trying to involve some
new contributors from universities and Free Software local groups.

Where and when?

30th and 31th July, Faculty of Computer Science (FIC) in the Elviña
Campus of the Universidade da Coruña, room 2.6.

You're all invited to be there and enjoy our great programme [3] in
full spanish.

Cheers!

[1]: http://www.guadec.es
[2]: http://www.gnomehispano.org/