Re: [guadec-list] Pitivi / GES hackfest

Juan José Sánchez Penas wrote:

> > We'll take care of that and get back to you as soon as we can coordinate
> > it.
>
> I guess we should schedule this as one of the activities ongoing
> during the last 3 days:
> https://live.gnome.org/action/subscribe/GUADEC/2012/BOFs
>
> Would this be two hours or more? Do you have any preference regarding
> day and time?

I don't really have a preference. My thoughts were that I might turn out
spending the entire post-talks time doing Pitivi stuff (and discussing
with other projects at the same time), i.e. ideally it should be
full-time. It depends on how much interest there is I guess. Sorry that
it's kinda vague at this point!

Diego Escalante Urrelo wrote:

> I will surely drop by to remind you of the titler functionality :-)

I have not forgotten about that Diego! I actually reassigned one of the
SoC students to work on this now, because I was expecting you and Xan to
chase me with clubs at GUADEC. However, keeping in mind the failed
attempts from the past, it might be prudent for me to carry nunchaku.