Subject: Interview requests @GUADEC
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 10:23:48 +0200
From: Andreas Proschofsky <suka gentoo org>
To: gnome-press-contact gnome org

Hi everyone,

I'd like to do a bunch of interviews with some of the keynote speakers
during this years GUADEC namely Jacob Appelbaum, Alex Bayley and Dave
Mason. Could you help me in getting this rolling? If you prefer I could
also contact them myself, in which case I'd be pretty happy if you could
provide me with some contact info.

hope to see you all soon in A Coruña
Andreas

--