Re: [guadec-list] [Reminder] GUADEC committee meeting on 16 January 2012 UTC 16:00

On Sun, January 15, 2012 8:19 pm, Bob Murphy wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The next GUADEC committee meeting wil be on Monday, 16 January, at 16:00
> UTC. Other time zones include:
> 	? 08:00 Los Angeles/San Francisco
> 	? 11:00 Boston/Montreal/New York
> 	? 16:00 London
> 	? 17:00 Berlin/Madrid

Many apologies - as it will be 3am Melbourne time, I will have to skip
this one. I'd love it if we could get more discussion going about figuring
out who to invite for keynotes (I didn't see that on the agenda)

I'm so excited to pick this up again - feel free to assign me action items
and I'll catch up when I'm back from Australia next week.

Thanks so much for organizing the meeting!!
karen