Re: [guadec-list] [Reminder] GUADEC committee meeting on 12 December 2011 UTC 16:00

On Jan 9, 2012, at 7:49 PM, Karen Sandler wrote:

> On Sun, December 25, 2011 3:02 pm, William from Texas wrote:
>> Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, GUADEC team! :)
>
> I hope everyone had a great holiday and new years! I hope it's time to get
> back in the swing of things again and resume our biweekly meetings! As
> Dave pointed out at the last meeting, I think we really need to start
> inviting possible keynoters soon! Will we have another meeting a week from
> today on the 16th? I'll be in Australia but if I can make the time work
> I'll be there.  :)

I'll put the agenda together for the 16th and send out email this week. I had been hoping to do a meeting on the 9th (a couple of days ago), but things got kind of crazy.

Best regards,
Bob

P.S. I'm going to be traveling Feburary 12 through March 15 in places with little/no Internet access, and won't be able to attend any IRC meetings except possibly on February 20. Would somebody be willing to organize the meetings during that time?